I love happy lunches. What is a happy lunch? It's something clean, delicious and satisfying.
With Easter on the horizon, I'm thinking a lot about EGGS, and this egg salad is just what I'm in the mood for right now. Instead of mayo, I'm using avocado.
- 8 Hard Boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1 ripe medium avocado, peeled and mashed
- 2 T lemon juice
- 1/2 t Himalayan sea salt
- 4 slices sprouted bread (Ezekiel works perfectly)
- 1 cup arugula or watercress
- Combine eggs, avocado, lemon juice and sea salt in a small bowl, mix well
- Spread 1/4 of the mixture on each piece of toast
- Top evenly with greens