3 Day Refresh
The past few weeks have certainly been a challenge to healthy eating. Who doesn't struggle this time of year with healthy eating, nutrition and exercise? The combination of the approaching holidays, daylight savings and kids' schedules being off due to school events and sickness can be a triple threat that will bring any committed exerciser to their knees.
I've felt it too...keenly. In the past this is usually when I completely fall off the wagon and give up until January. Not this year! I have the tools now to stay on track and I'm committed to ending the year stronger then when I started....and I really want to help YOU.
I KNOW how hard it is right now to stay on track, and that's why I'm going to run a 3 Day refresh group on November 30th. That's the week after Thanksgiving!
What Is a Refresh?
It's a 3 day cleanse that is designed to help you lose weight, regain control of your nutrition and to give your body that fresh clean slate it needs to continue making healthy lifestyle choices. The Refresh is a calorie restricted 3 day diet but it will not kill your metabolism or harm your body. You are eating nutrient dense foods that will give your body the proper nutrition that it needs to function properly each day over the 3 day period.
Here are some signs that this program might be right for you:
• You need a clean break from a period of unhealthy eating • You used to eat pretty well but have recently fallen off the wagon and need some help getting back on • You want to jump-start healthy eating habits for a new workout program • You want to quickly lose a few pounds for an upcoming event • You’ve never been a healthy eater, but are ready to kick-start better nutrition for the first time • You want your clothes to fit better • You want more energy • You love food and want to be satisfied while you lose weight and get healthier
What is a typical Refresh Day?
- Water, lots of water! In addition to the water you drink in your shakes and teas, we recommend you drink at least half your body weight in ounces of filtered water each day.
- Breakfast: Shakeology, plus one fruit option
- Morning Tea: 1 cup of unsweetened herbal or green tea
- Late Morning: Fiber Sweep, a digestive health drink
- Lunch: Vanilla Fresh shake, plus 1 option from the fruit list, 1 option from the vegetable list, and 1 option from the healthy fats list
- Afternoon snack: 1 option from the vegetable list, and 1 option from the healthy fats list
- Afternoon tea: 1 cup of unsweetened herbal tea (caffeine free)
- Dinner: Vanilla fresh shake, 1 option from the dinner recipes, and 1 cup of organic vegetable broth (optional)
- Evening tea: 1 cup of unsweetened herbal tea (caffeine free)
What Should I Expect?
Its about 900 calories per day, but because the shakes and food selections are high in protein and fiber, they help keep you satiated throughout the day. Fiber promotes satiety, balances blood sugar, promotes cardiovascular health, and keeps your digestive tract functioning. Mild to moderate exercise only is recommended during the 3 day refresh because the program will be more effective if it can focus on cleansing.
Are you with me?! Let's get the junk out of our systems and end this year feeling incredible instead of having to let the belt loops out. If you are interested please comment below, contact me via the sidebar "say hello" or reach out via my Facebook site.